Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Camera not working

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 01:19 PM)
Chrisant1035
Constellation
Options
Discussions
My camera is not working. Front and rear. The settings, grid, etc. show up. The flash works, however the screen stays black. I can take a pic, but it's just black.
0 Likes
11 Replies
PN88
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Same issue
0 Likes
PN88
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
This is the biggest failure of beta so far
0 Likes
moseck
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Has the issue been resolved?
Most of my issues were resolved after a refresh.
0 Likes
PN88
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
No. I even called Samsung support. He couldn't help out in any way except for giving me service center locations. Refresh means restart? I even tried soft reset and clearing cache or data from camera app but doesn't change anything.
0 Likes
PN88
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Also when I click on camera settings it crashes.
0 Likes
PN88
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Any solutions? Difficult to stay without camera app and phone feels useless..
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Chrisant1035 ,

Please try clearing data and cache of camera app in settings -> apps -> camera . If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
PN88
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Tried both. No luck. I see more and more users on S21 ultra reporting this. But its still not in known issue log. Hoping for quick resolution. Life is not the same without camera these days šŸ™‚
0 Likes
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Discussions
Did you allowed permissions like camera, microphone and storage to the camera app?

Also do you have under settings > privacy > Camera Acess Enabled as well as Mic Access?
0 Likes