Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can't close camera app when accessed from lock screen

(Topic created: 08-27-2022 03:57 PM)
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Curious if anyone else has this issue as I gave cleared cache and still no fix. I cannot close the camera app when accessed from the lock screen. 

I use swipe gestures and when I swipe up the screen pauses for a second then the camera app resumes. 
11 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Yeah I have this issue too. I can't swipe up to close it but swiping from the left or the right side to go back works.
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Gotcha. Could you make a report
0 Likes
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Yes I could but you should report it too. You might need to reproduce the issue and immediately make a report so that the dev can see the log for the issue.
0 Likes
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I did that. Unfortunately I couldn't screen record tho
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Unlocked S22 Ultra no issues here what gesture are you swiping you have to either swipe the home or the back swiping the recents will not close it
0 Likes
Michael6969
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Swiping from the bottom. That's the home swipe.

Doesn't work
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Ok I got it figured out you have it set to swipe from sides and bottom you are right cannot swipe up to close it you can however swipe from either of the sides it will close it swiping up does exactly what you said now me I use the swipe from bottom so for me like I said swiping home and back would close it and swiping recents wouldn't
0 Likes
KevHar5
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes I experienced the same issue today as well.
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
It happens with Google maps as well. I've found the way to get out of it is by navigating to settings by tapping on the settings icon from the notification panel.
0 Likes