Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can't copy text

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 09:00 AM)
lmario1985
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
There is no option to copy the text once selected. I hope it will be corrected soon since this is one of the functions that users use. Also there are several errors with multitasking, which repeatedly crashes and the only option is to go to the home page.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
You mean this? Seems to work fine for me?Screenshot_20230813_131954_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
lmario1985
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It works in the Members app, but not in other apps Screenshot_20230813_171707_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Also I think a lot of the users that are having problems is because they simply just updated to the beta whereas those of us who have been through the beta program before don't just update to it we reset after updating and then re-setup the phone again and we end up having less problems. I would suggest a lot of people try this.
0 Likes
C5Z06
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Never had this issue with any of the previous betas over the years. Attempting to copy and paste in chrome brings up search with Google context. This needs to be fixed soon.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members > One UI Beta Program > Beta Feedback > Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community > Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes