Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can't manually update PRL (Sprint/TM) S20

(Topic created: 11-09-2020 03:02 PM)
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Discussions
Up to date on all updates. I've noticed the chat function for Messages doesn't work with read/send receipts of sent messages. Reboot, clear caches, 5G, or forcing LTE only doesn't resolve. Tried to manually update PRL which fixes issues in the past for me and it fails every time. May just be a Sprint/TMobile thing. Cell signal is max. Who knows. 
7 Replies
userxDfuiO2vJG
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've got the exact same issue. can't update prl or profile and 5G isn't working anymore. I even downgraded back to the old UI to see if that would help and it didn't
Call_Me_Sammy
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Are you using Google or Samsung Messages? Chat works for me with Samsung Messages but has never worked for Google Messages no matter what I've tried to make it work
0 Likes
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Discussions
The Google messages beta, should have said that. It's worked well until recently. Today 5G dropped out completely, now only Roaming LTE without a 10 mile drive. Someone, somewhere is having a beer at work.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Discussions
Will do, and no worries. It's all part of the beta experience!
chalkycroissant
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Hey! I just went though a few attempts reenable RCS. I fixed it by removing the SIM, rebooting the phone, turning off wifi, and reinstalling the SIM. It performed its check in and recieved signal from the Sprint network aftewards. I still am not able to do PRL or Profile update (error 111) but RCS works now!

Hope it helps!
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Discussions
I hadn't thought about the SIM. I may try that later to see if that helps. Thnx
0 Likes