Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Can't withdraw from beta

(Topic created: 08-14-2022 07:19 PM)
usertUnCrFMCgB
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Hello, I recently bought a S21 Ultra from someone who had put the phone on the OneUI 4 beta. Because I changed the samsung account when I recieved it, I am now unable to unenroll because the "samsung account has changed". I've heard that the moderators here can manually upgrade my account to the beta, so if I log out then in again I can actually unenroll... Can this be done for my account please? If you need me to PM you specific phone information let me know. Thanks!
0 Likes
5 Replies
usertUnCrFMCgB
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

Just to add, I'd really really like to avoid having to reset my phone and downgrade in smartswitch if at all possible. I am unable to get the official OneUI 4 update because of this account issue I believe.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @usertUnCrFMCgB ,

We are unable to modify the registrations for S21 devices at this time as program is closed. unfortunately, only option is to use a smart switch and downgrade device to Android 11 to be able to receive Android 12 update. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
NickC75
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Im having same problem. I unenrolled months ago but I think the Beta Software is still on my phone. Im still having weird issues with apps closing and phone acts strange from time to time. Every time I reboot my phone I get the Beta software message, I attached a pic of it. I recently did a Factory Reset and I still get the beta message, why isnt that going away?Screenshot_20220204-111905_Gallery.jpg

Heretical666
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Same here. Samsung **bleep** the pooch here. Either downgrade through smart switch and then upgrade to the latest or however it works...or if like me, it doesn't give you an option for anything, then you have to bring your phone to a Samsung service center, which I have yet to do.
0 Likes
NickC75
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Any updates?

0 Likes