cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Cannot Participate on this forum using Samsung Phone!

(Topic created: 06-16-2023 07:44 AM)
Options
Discussions

Well it looks like I can create posts AND reply to posts while using desktop. This issue is trying to reply using your Samsung phone  which you cannot. This is highly annoying. We cannot be on our desktops all the time.  When is this going to be resolved or is it even being looked into? Many of us cannot use our devices to participate. This should be a priority.  How do you expect us to give you sufficient feedback when we see "This widget could not be displayed" and "Sorry, unable to complete the action you requested"  This has been reported over and over by others. How about giving us an update? 

4 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Discussions

In Tips section, someone has provided a workaround by using Samsung Internet app on phone instead. I'm still waiting for them to fix the site or app.

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

Hi thanks for the tip! I will try it out and see if it works. I am replying using desktop otherwise this forum is useless if you wish to participate using your device. I will update if the Samsung Internet app works as a workaround to this.

0 Likes
Deja3
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

I've found that it works for me if, when in the beta forums here, I log out. Then it let's me see and reply to posts on here. When I reply to something, I write it out and then hit "reply", then it asks me to log in, and then it will post. I log back out then...I know it can be a pain, but again, it works for me...

0 Likes
Options
Discussions

Wow very interesting! I logged out and typing this out to Reply and it posts. Silly workaround but it works!

0 Likes