Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Carrier Hub

(Topic created: 09-15-2021 08:11 AM)
mchowardnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Anyone else have Carrier Hub stick in notifications? It says "Carrier Device Manager requests are processing...".
It's been this way since the update last night. 

0 Likes
9 Replies
Ruki
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I did at first. Couple restarts sent them away. Also on sprint.
0 Likes
mchowardnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I keep restarting and they keep coming back
0 Likes
userWNqssTBMAl
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I would recommend switching to a TMOBILE sim card. They will give you one for free. Sprint sim card requires sprint carrier hub and it hasn't been updated Ina looking time. Plus your network will improve 100 fold with a T mobile sim.
0 Likes
mchowardnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Haha! Not in a million years. Anyone that tells you your signal improve is crazy that's why I'm holding on to my Sprint SIM
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I have a sprint sim also on a second phone and there's no comparison. (I'm a die hard sprint fan been a user since nextel) t mobile completely abandoned sprints network techs and plans and pulled them over. They left a small skeleton crew to keep it functional.
You can always go back. But I'd guess you wouldn't, it's that big of a difference. šŸ‘ŠšŸ™
0 Likes
mchowardnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've known a few in my area who switched to t mobile Sim and experience hugely negative impact. No signal where they once had it or very slow where it was fast. I'm waiting till I'm forced I guess haha
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @mchowardnc ,

It may go away after a restart. If not, you can reach out to Sprint and see if they can help you.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @mchowardnc ,

We have notified sprint of the issue and issue has to be resolved from their side.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes