Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Changing recent apps layout

(Topic created: 09-29-2022 02:26 AM)
danny411
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I had the beta on my s22u with Goodlock. I was able to change the recent apps layout to a tile layout. My s22u had a broken screen so they sent me a new phone. On this phone I can't get that to work. When I click on the home app inside the Goodlock app I get a congrats but it doesn't take me to another menu. I guess it does not work with android 13.

What is driving me crazy is the fact that I had ot working on my previous s22u. Is there another way to change the recent apps layout? How can I fix this?

Thanks
4 Replies
Options
Discussions
Downgrade to the official software by leaving the beta. Or wait until Homeup is updated.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Good lock modules are not updated to work on the beta, at least some of them
Options
Discussions
It will be a while for Goodock to update even after the official release. Historically, Good Lock updates are not too speedy. I am missing several of the modules...Lockstar, NavStar, etc. The price we pay for being a beta tester!
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Good Lock is not fully supported during beta program. In the meantime, please report the issue and keep us updated on other issues you encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards
One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes