Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Charging Speed !

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 04:28 PM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Have anyone noticed a slower charging speed in beta 4 ?! 
I have S21+
Yes I cleared cache partition
0 Likes
9 Replies
user365170tdJ15
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
My phone charges in the same amount of time as always, using Super Fast.
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions

Is your phone warmer than usual maybe?  Lots of users says their phone runs a bit hot after an update but this usually goes away after  a while once everything settles.  If the phone is running a bit on the hot side it will not use Super fast charge so that might be why you are charging a bit slower.

0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
No, my phone's template is normal but I noticed a slightly slower charging speed. I don't know if I'm right but I just wanted to see if anyone else noticed anything.
0 Likes
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Discussions

No all normal here.  Maybe try toggling fast charging and super fast charging off and back on in "More battery settings" I hope your charging goes back to normal.  

SHAK1R
Comet
Options
Discussions
Im using s21+ and no problem here with charging.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @bqooo ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Craig3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have been having this problem intermittently since beta 3. Whereas beta 4 now always claims that you are charging super fast when connected to a 25 watt charger, it definitely still had very slow charging on occasion. It's definitely not heat related. What I've recently found is that it MIGHT be related to certain apps running in the background. Most recently I plugged it in and it claimed I had super fast charging and would charge from 56% to 85% in something like 15 minutes. 15 minutes later I checked and it was only at 62% claiming it would now finish charging on another 12 minutes. I unplugged the phone, cleared all running apps and plugged it back in. I DID NOT allow the phone to cool down, and this whole process took maybe 10 seconds. After doing this it successfully finished charging on roughly 12 minutes.
0 Likes
Craig3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
So some possible areas are the running apps, or possibly even the USB cable. I did make sure to double check the connection when I plugged it back in, so I would try those things and see if you have any better results.
0 Likes
JesterPizzle
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have not. But will pay more attention to it.
0 Likes