Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Charging

(Topic created: 10-14-2022 07:15 AM)
TimmA64
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
It seems that fast charging and superfast charging are not working. Anybody else having this issue?
7 Replies
Options
Discussions
I noticed slower charging speeds as well
OldSoldier
Star
Options
Discussions
I have noticed this as well.
TimmA64
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm trying the first tip that was given of draining the battery completely until it shuts off and then charging it. But I'm only going to charge it to 85% to save the battery life. I'm hoping it resets the fast charging
0 Likes
TimmA64
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Okay I let the battery completely drain till it's shut off and then plugged it in. It only shows fast charging when the screen is off. I hope they fix this.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
It's doing the same for me. Not good, as it does show that both are enabled. It'll be fixed, I'm sure.
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Discussions
Are you sure it's not actually super fast charging or fast charging? On mine, it says super fast charging on the AOD, but if I swipe down the notification area, it just says charging, but it is, in fact, still super fast charging. The way you can determine if it is correctly charging is either by seeing how quickly it's charging or going into settings and then battery and device care and tapping on battery and right at the top it'll say what type of charger is connected right underneath the battery percentage while it's actually charging.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

As stated by @Mike-B  , this is only a verbiage issue.  Your device is still charging at the correct speed.  If you notice otherwise, please use the Samsung Members app to submit an error report to help us debug.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes