Options
Discussions
Color theme don't works. 

8 Replies
Arquell
Star
Options
Discussions
Same, I just restarted my phone to get it to work. Now it's showing a bright teal color which doesn't match my wallpaper at all
DevOpsNinja85
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Mine worked first try. Galaxy S21 Ultra running B2
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Ya I posted an error log for the issue on mine. It works the first time, but if you change the theme, it breaks until you restart your phone.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @RoseKilledJackDawson ,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue to us. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
Mines works but the setting menu stays the same.my dropped down menu didn't wanna change either but went into dark mode and it started to work.
0 Likes
Gendo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Working just fine on my end.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @SuperOvni ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Woah, mine looks completely different. Idk where it got green from. But there isn't any green in my wallpaper. Screenshot_20211005-173855_Wallpapers.jpg
0 Likes