Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Constant reboots and excessive battery drain

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 07:00 AM)
Buff6676
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Beta 1 & 2 have probably done some major  damage to my battery for sure. The amount of constant reboots have depleted the life of my battery! I hope they can "please " fix this soon! 
6 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Well known issue, and to be expected with a beta.

Have you booted into Maintenance screen (Recovery) and performed a Wipe Cache Partition? It helps in many instances.

Also go to Device Care and look for any rogue apps draining the phone
0 Likes
DiegoKaku
Comet
Options
Discussions
No problem here, very stable, same battery life, only 1 freeze and reboot using Dex
userV5du9bPdNc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Known issue, wiping system cache helps some but not others, me included. I'm down to 3 crashes and reboots a day (from 7-10). I suspect it's app related. Clearing the cache from my visual voice mail app helped me but I still notice random crashes and overnight in sleep mode, it always crashes and reboots. Keep reporting and hopefully the next release will be more stable for us! šŸ‘
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
Please read other posts before posting about a common problem. Turn off blur in developer settings. Change refresh rate from adaptive to standard. Until the next update comes out. That will fix pretty much all your issues.
0 Likes
TheBatt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
How do you turn off blur in developer settings. I do not see the option.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Buff6676 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes