Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Contact picture is a square in the bubble

(Topic created on: 10/19/20 6:11 PM)
Lebanski
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I use Google Messages as my default messaging app. Have we determined this is a google messages thing and not samsung messages? It doesn't seem to happen on samsung messages I guess. If you have google messages let me know if this is happening. I'm trying to figure out if I should contact google and see what's up or if they will tell me to contact samsung
6 Replies
JoseReyes
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
when I was using Google messages I had the same issue.
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
yeah, I've read several posts describing the ugly square bubble, and it happens to me also. not sure if it's a beta bug or a Google bug, probably a Samsung beta bug (otherwise, it would happen on other devices running Android 11, and I haven't seen any reports on that).
Lebanski
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
for sure, I submitted a bug report the other day and they got back and told me to share pics with them so they can continue to check it out
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue to us. Please keep an eye out for other issues that you may find during the beta. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
bluefire
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I have the same issue on Facebook messenger :hushed_face:
Lebanski
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
yes same here. I don't know what causes it. I'm assuming a beta bug of some sort
0 Likes