Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Cover screen custom gif not showing One Ui Beta

(Topic created: 11-03-2021 09:40 AM)
Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Just on here to mention to whoever is a developer for this beta software that my custom cover screen gif that I use keeps disappearing. Everytime it dissappears I'll put a new wallpaper/gif and it works for a little bit but it disappears again or sometimes comes back and dissappears. 

I'm on the One UI Beta for the Flip 3. Just reporting the bug to whoever can see this! Either way thanks keep doing what y'all are doing devs! šŸ˜Œā¤
4 Replies
MasonKang
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
My cover screen clock does not change color. It is stuck on white.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Please try force stopping the app, clearing its cache and rebooting your device. If issue continues, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Bokie
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I did I just reported it, I hope who ever sees it can resolve this issue. Because it also affects my widgets. I can't use any widge other than music player and stop watch lol. I sent the logs files so hope it helps..
0 Likes
KowalskiTG
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My flip3 did this occasionally before the beta. The gifs would still be displayed, but very very small in the corner. If I reselected the same gifs it would work again for a week or so