Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

DO NOT INSTALL BETA 2!

(Topic created: 11-16-2021 08:35 AM)
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Please refer to the post from @Jerfett. Beta 2 has virtually broken my phone. Samsung, please fix this ASAP!
0 Likes
16 Replies
userf3uV8TuzZf
Constellation
Options
Discussions
How do i Uninstall the partial download of it?
0 Likes
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I'm fairly certain that if you cancel a download before it's complete, the system will just erase it. Either that or it's stored in a temporary file folder
0 Likes
Tallnerd
Constellation
Options
Discussions
With a beta, there is always a risk and reward. Risk that things won't work and reward everything is fine. I'm on beta 2 and my fold 3 is fine but if it failed then I understood that risk when I joined the beta. If you want an always stable OS then don't join this program.
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
With a beta, it's sole purpose is to test unreleased software and report problems in this community so Samsung can fix any issues before releasing the official version which I understood when I joined the beta. If you don't want to report problems and help others then don't join this program.
0 Likes
Srb79
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I installed Beta2 and so fat I have no issues. Works better then beta 1. Samsung also released update for Samsung Pay so no more error messages when gestures are enabled.
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Found a workaround for One UI Home continuously crashing by switching back to Nova launcher for now.
0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
@Spicoli_SGT

I just installed it on my Fold3 and so far, it seems to be fine, but all those issues in a thread you linked might show up later, so I need to use it for few hours to see. I recommend clearing your device cashe if you haven't yet. I do that after each OS update.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ā¤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" ā¬‡

0 Likes
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yea I do that a lot already. The One UI Home crashing started immediately and I immediately wiped the device cache then also cleared the cache for the One UI Home app itself in settings and it has continued. My home screen is virtually unusable due to this repeated crashing and I have switched to a 3rd party launcher in the mean time to get the error to stop.
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Do you have a Fold3 or S21 Ultra?

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ā¤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" ā¬‡

0 Likes