Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

DO NOT INSTALL BETA 2!

(Topic created: 11-16-2021 09:49 AM)
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Please refer to the post from @Jerfett. Beta 2 has virtually broken my phone. Samsung, please fix this ASAP!
0 Likes
16 Replies
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Fold 3
0 Likes
Fiyero1988
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Beta 2 is perfectly fine and addressed all the issues that needed addressed from Beta 1 my fold 3 feels fast and refreshed. I'm sure there will be a few errors in beta 2 but haven't found them yet šŸ¤·
0 Likes
Members_23u4Q8t
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Does the Beta 2 have US eSIM support on the Fold 3 ?

0 Likes
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Discussions
I had a few irritating issues right after downloading. I wiped and reloaded. I tried a cache clean but it didn't do anything to help. After a fdr everything seems great
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Spicoli_SGT ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userIoAc7NCdaO
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Works great after app optimizer in good guardian. Before that it was very laggy and stuttery.
0 Likes
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Samsung responded to my error report of One UI Home continuously crashing saying it will be fixed on the next build. So, two weeks of Nova Launcher then back to normal. šŸ¤ž
0 Likes