Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Data Suddenly Turning Off?

(Topic created: 11-08-2020 05:50 PM)
TaffyPro
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Have any of you had your data on your s20 just disconnect out of nowhere and cause you to loose connection? It only has been happening after the latest beta update. 
13 Replies
NovemberDelta
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
yes it has taken me off guard and made me constantly look at my phone a lot
0 Likes
TaffyPro
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Also to clarify, it seems to only be the 5g models. Could be something to do with the 5g module in the phone. I have the beta on my s20 Ultra.
0 Likes
NoName335
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
it's happened to me
0 Likes
userdMCjziXAWJ
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
it's been happening to me since the first public beta release
userunzGg2lP8J
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
It happens to me every 10 min or so. Also, Wifi drops.
TaffyPro
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Good note, wifi does drop for me too. Connection strength to both are great, it seems to be a big issue with this beta since the first one. Hopefully they can see this and figure it out.
0 Likes
shoman94
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
yes the radio has been sketchy since I installed the Beta
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Network connectivity issues will most likely be resolved more effectively by contacting your carrier directly. If issues, persist, however, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

shoman94
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
IT IS NOT A CARRIER ISSUE! IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE THE BETA HAS BEEN INSTALLED. PEOPLE ON MULTIPLE CARRIERS HAVE BEEN POSTING ABOUT IT! *end rant*

Jesus I hate this standard response from you. Put it up the chain.