Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Delay

(Topic created: 01-03-2022 10:23 AM)
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I have a galaxy watch active and a note 20. The note 20 is on beta. Does anyone have a smart Watch and see a delay from the phone ringing to the notification on the watch. It has happened with Facebook and normal phone calls. I use the Samsung phone app 
0 Likes
7 Replies
sunflowersbloom
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I do not have the same experience and I have theeeeeee worst carrier when it comes to support for Samsung products: A(pple)TT. Plus their whole ops are stuck in medieval times. Like literally they are still using mail to send out the QR code to sync the watch to the phone. Like who does that in 2022? What happened to email? Ridic. Anyway, Check with your carrier if LTE that everything is synced correctly. Check with your notifications setup, if either BT or LTE. Oh, also, I have a gw4...not an active and a note 20u5G. Don't know if the difference in hardware extends to difference in experiences. Tech is fickle, imperfect.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
How long is the delay? I have the Note 20 Ultra and a Watch 4 Classic and there's a bit of delay most of the time before the watch receives the notification. Especially when it comes to calls and alarms.
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I really can't remember I haven't gotten calls since I posted
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Dont complain ask question about nothing they are allowed some time off for the holidays. Accept what ever you dealing with
0 Likes
sunflowersbloom
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I refuse on behalf of OP. šŸ˜ƒ
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
This happened past the holidays they are back at work. So next time you have a problem remember what you wrote to me and get no help from anyone
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Yamialex224 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes