Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Delayed Notifications

(Topic created: 08-14-2022 08:55 PM)
userp6tZtQKudk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Since updating to the beta, notifications delayed from Messages app and Telegram. S22 Ultra 12/512. Tried all the usual suspects....

Power saving is off.

Both apps have unrestricted battery use. 

Adaptive battery is off. 

Wifi power saving mode is off. 

Cleared cache and run app booster. 

Open to ideas...
5 Replies
dani514
Halo
Options
Discussions
I've noticed the delayed messages also, I'm using Google messages
userqCpKKdItCn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It's an issue with talking with the rcs server. I noticed it when I first installed beta 1 and since reported it. Sms/mms all come in fine. But when sending or receiving rcs, it has to wait till its converted to the old format. Also when receiving files like pics, make sure you're off wifi and on cell data to receive them.
Focr06
Comet
Options
Discussions
Having this problem with other apps.. Notifications don't show untill I open the app.. Help !
d_roc
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My vibration for incoming notifications doesn't work but will vibrate when receiving a call
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team