cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Device Care

Does anyone else have issues with Device Care freezing up and force closing when trying to access Battery Usage Limits?

Already sent an Error Report.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Device Care

no, try clearing the cache of device care and your device's cache

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Device Care

Already tried both those. Freezes after pressing Battery Usage Limits and then goes back to the main Device Care screen. Then if I press it again, the whole app force closes. Only started having this issue after the last Beta Release. 🤷‍♂️
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

clearing data and cache for device care app fixed the issue for me.
Highlighted

I did go to bootloader and wiped cache. it started working.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Started in recovery mode and cleared cache twice. Still no luck. 🤦‍♂️
Highlighted
Halo

anybody notice there memory Ram is being used up more after the second beta update, even during the first update. before the update a Normal usage was 4.5 GB ram max 5 , first Beta update pushed it to 6.5 GB -5.5. now Second beta update is 5.5 gb Minimum, to 7Gb with normal usage, just Texting , spotify and maybr Browser usage.
Highlighted
Beta Moderator

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us. If clearing cache and data have not worked, please try to find potential apps that are running in the background that may be affecting the device performance and force stop them. It would be helpful to make sure that such apps are up-to-date and then to reboot the device.

Regards

One UI Beta Team