Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Device completely restarts...

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 06:00 PM)
Jus-X
Halo
Options
Discussions
In Beta 2, when I try changing the theme color back to the original coloring (because I'm tired of looking at pink and purple), my device seems to give up and completely restarts on its own.

This is a pretty ridiculous bug.
7 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Please make sure Samsung Members is up-to-date and submit an error report afterwards. Bugs sure are pesky, but it's better we get them before they can affect public users.
0 Likes
gooFWeaR
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Mine just restarted a few minutes. I sent a log
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
My phone, about 10-20 times a day, freezes. then reboots ... very random
userV5du9bPdNc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mine does the same and beta 2 seems to make it worse.. did you find any solutions the help? I may just roll back
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Check my new post in "Tips":

"Apps crashing on your beta - try this"

That seems to have cleared crashing apps, and I've yet to have a random freeze / reboot (fingers crossed). Screenshot_20211005-231404_Samsung Members-01_9487.jpg
0 Likes
Al3azim
Halo
Options
Discussions
Having the same issue as well
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Jus-X ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes