Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Double Pinch with Spotify.

(Topic created: 08-07-2024 03:38 PM)
Options
Discussions

I've noticed that when you pause Spotify in the media player using a double pinch, it switches to the Spotify app. Inside the Spotify app, a double pinch doesn't work.

0 Likes
3 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @UnrulyRotors ,

Thank you for your feedback.

Normally, Samsung Media player should be able to control Spotify app within the controller, and double pinch should be active within the Media player. However, it seems that your watch is playing music within the Media player, but rather opening on Spotify (which Double Pinch won't work). 

To help us understand the issue, please report the issue to us via Galaxy Wearable Beta app (Search for "Contact us" > Send Error report > Check the "Send diagnostic data" box when submitting)

Thank you for your contribution to Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user9h0zEp4Sra
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I've had the same problem.  You have to uninstall Spotify from the watch and use the factory Samsung media player on the watch

EdwinCooks
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Thanks for the advice, I will try it.

But before that I will visit https://www.topessaywriting.org/write-my-dissertation here because over there I found an essay writer who will write my dissertation assignment. Because I am not so good at writing an essay assignment. When I am done with my homework after that I will try it and will update you.
0 Likes