Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dual Sim issues

(Topic created: 09-03-2023 12:39 PM)
coopjs
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have an unlocked S918U1 on Beta 2 with the physical primary sim on Verizon and the secondary eSIM on US Mobile and I'm having a lot of problems where one or the other will go to "No Service". The US Mobile works on the Verizon network (APN 311480), but even when using APN Alter I still have the same issue.

Is it possible that either APN Alter is not working correctly or the Beta 2 has problems with handling two SIMs on the same network operator? 

Has anyone else seen this issue or know if there's a fix on my end? 
4 Replies
archerone
Constellation
Options
Discussions
same
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
MarkChang
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Personally, I haven't had any issues, even with two SIM's, one pSIM and one eSIM, on the same network (T-Mobile).
0 Likes
vKane_Liao
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Same issue here. pSIM on Verizon lost signal quite open, but the eSIM on AT&T didn't have any problem. Either one of them sololy works fine.
0 Likes