Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dunkin & Starbucks

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 12:29 PM)
hsklak_3
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Coffee is way more important than a floating screen bug. I can live without G Wallet and waiting for things to become certified, but c'mon... releasing a beta withouting triple checking that ones Dunkin mobile app with a million points works... that's just cold
8 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Most secure apps like G wallet, apps with payment options, and all others that rely on device being certified will not work while on beta. That hasn't changed since Samsung (and all OEM, including Google) started releasing beta software. Some banking apps (if updated) works but that an exception not the norm. Beta program is to identify bugs within the firmware before a stable release.
0 Likes
hsklak_3
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yup. We all know this (should know this). Yet, Sammy Wallet is just fine lol. Pick n choose Samsung, pick n xhoose
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
May have to wait for the next update since it's working for some.
0 Likes
Jdr327
Halo
Options
Discussions
My Dunkin app is working fine after the beta update. I have used it without any issues.
hsklak_3
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'll be damned
Options
Discussions
Same
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Interesting. Guess One UI 6 is different.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Please try to clear app cache and try again. If the issue persists, it would be best if you let app developers know of this issue through their support channels. As issue involves a 3rd party app, fix needs to be performed from the application side.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes