cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ERROR: One UI Beta features aren't available because your service provider...

(Topic created: 02-10-2022 10:12 AM)
RayNeverLearns
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
S10+ on One UI 4.0 Beta for a while now. When I open Samsung Members, I immediately get a screen that asks if I want to go into the One UI Beta program features or to the regular app features. If I select the former, I get an error that says "One UI Beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed" and it goes back to the same screen with the original 2 options. 

I'm on an unlocked Verizon S10+ connected to the T-Mobile network. I suspect that's why I'm receiving this error, but should I? Should it matter?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @RayNeverLearns ,

We have updated your carrier for Beta Registration to T-Mobile. Please log out and log back in to your Samsung account on the device. If you continue to experience the issue, please send us a DM

Regards
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

12 Replies
cpknupp
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
When people had this issue during the S21 beta, a Mod usually fixed it for them.

It usually happens if you mess with your sim card or move providers while on beta.
RayNeverLearns
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I haven't changed my SIM since I bought this phone unlocked almost a year ago and I've only had OneUI 4.0 Beta for a couple of months.
0 Likes
RashAsh
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Oh, man. I spent the entire morning trying to figure this mess out. I've known these things are going to start happening with my old phone but I didn't put it together until I saw your post. My head is about to explode from all that heavy thinking. Thanks for posting so I can stop my mad search.
Goldie5
Comet
Options
Discussions
only unlocked phones! sorry..
RayNeverLearns
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Only unlocked phones what?
0 Likes
Goldie5
Comet
Options
Discussions
to get better updates
0 Likes
RayNeverLearns
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

That makes no sense and it isn't true. I got the update at the same time as others. In fact, these days, Samsung factory unlocked phones are getting updates AFTER some of the carrier phones.

0 Likes
Goldie5
Comet
Options
Discussions
because its better
0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @RayNeverLearns ,

We have updated your carrier for Beta Registration to T-Mobile. Please log out and log back in to your Samsung account on the device. If you continue to experience the issue, please send us a DM

Regards
One UI Beta Team