Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Esim visible

(Topic created: 11-13-2022 07:23 AM)
Middles
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I've been having issues with the esim and visible. My data and voice suddenly stopped working. This has happened 3 times. One time in remote area with no wifi. I thought it was visible, but it is Samsung. Just saving anyone else in same boat some time. Just pop in a sim card and let it reboot. Seems to fix problem. Wish I would have seen this in forums earlier. Hope this helps 
0 Likes
2 Replies
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
Esim and sim for visible is having issues, visible seems to want official to release or they have dropped compatibility with the beta versions
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ok no drop in compatibility lol.. The issue there is Carrier compatibility and the manufacturer not building thier software right.

The ESim will display my Network and number when it's functioning properly.

Both carrier and Samsung quality control on their software is buggy.

My Esim does need to be shut off and back on for it to function again every time it glitches out.

it will display "unknown" instead of network and show my number.

I know your exact issue but as how to fix it lol it's samsung and The networks.

It's been this issue since they released the Esim compatibility. From the beta 12 to the final up till now in the 13.

You'll hear online similar things like "esim shows (Unknown) carrier, (unknown) number as if its corrupted data.

But its not it, because it functions well for a while then shows the number but not the carrier. But will magically start working after you go to the esim and shut it off and on and shows the carrier and number.

As the glitch happens however it will just show bars and signal but calls, data and all other cellular features get cut off till you do so.Screenshot_20221115_060412_Call settings_1000006540_1668521115.jpgScreenshot_20221115_061430_Call settings_1000006543_1668521737.jpg
0 Likes