Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Eye Comfort shield glitch

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 03:28 PM)
S-yl
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I made a post about this a while ago but I didn't include any images. Here's what I said in that post and now with some images comparing my phone to another S21 Ultra to get a better idea of what I'm talking about.

On a side note: I've reported it already and I got a response stating that they didn't get any info from the log file I sent so they can't replicate the issue.

Yes, I've tried clearing the cache, reset all settings and whatnot. I really hope this will be fixed by the next update.

0 Likes
5 Replies
OrionPax
Constellation
Options
Discussions
If you use Google Play Books see if you have the nightlight setting turned on. Having this on will result in a similar blue light filter effect on your phone that can only be removed by turning it off.
0 Likes
OrionPax
Constellation
Options
Discussions
0 Likes
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Discussions
The only fix I can think of is uninstalling the beta. Installing One UI 3. Making sure you're not using eye comfort shield when you reinstall the beta.
0 Likes
shoman94
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't have this issue....
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @S-yl ,

Thank you very much for reporting the issue to us.  We did receive logs this time and our Dev team is analyzing the issue. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes