Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Original topic:

Facebook messenger bubble

(Topic created: 11-16-2020 10:35 AM)
Options
Discussions
Since I've started the Beta, for some reason there is no way to allow the Facebook messenger bubble to be Enabled. You have to pull down the notification panel to open any conversation you are having via the messenger app. If at all possible can yall fix this please ๐Ÿ™
Not sure if it's just my Note 20 ultra 
3 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

As the problem involves a 3rd party app, it would be best to contact the app developer for support. However, if you do experience issues with a Samsung app, please send us an error report with a video recording and we would be able to debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
DraBaZ
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
The fix is to go to settings > notifications > advanced settings > floating notifications , and then set it to "bubbles"

Note that there is a different issue in which the bubbles get confused from time to time and you'll have to close them all before they start working again. It's in a very annoying state right now, but at least it kind of works.
Options
Discussions
not trying to turn all my notifications like that just normal fb messenger. it worked without changing any of my own settings
0 Likes