Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Facebook not allowed camera permission

(Topic created: 08-21-2023 10:55 PM)
tweeknjay
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Not sure if anyone else is running into this problem but when trying to send pictures on Facebook or make posts, even with the owners granted, it won't let me add a picture. I have tried hitting the button grant access & then I even went to the apps tab and tried from that and even though the permission is selected, it won't work. Please fix. 
5 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Try searching the community for resolution to this problem. I believe someone already found a way to post pictures on Facebook.
0 Likes
slickrick77
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
So the trick is, you have to completely removed the permissions, exit out of that, and go back in and add back the permissions. That fixes the problem.
mztia100
Halo
Options
Discussions
That is not working for everyone... me included
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

This issue has been reported by other users.  To work around this issue,  you can go into settings - app - Facebook. Remove the picture permission and then grant it again. Go back to Facebook and should be fixed. 

If issue persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I had this issue and resolved by clearing the Facebook app cache. Upon entering the app afterwards, It prompted me to enable permissions again and I was good to go.
0 Likes