Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Failed Expectations Android 12

(Topic created: 10-24-2021 10:50 PM)
ShubhamP
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Honestly, Samsung has failed to make any major improvements for Android 12 and the next One UI. This is a good sign to shift towards Pixel 6, pure Android experience. 
Sakakawea
Comet
Options
Discussions
Samsung one 4.0 will not be the same as the pixel one 4.0. I prefer Samsung version of the one 4.0.
0 Likes
Mapleleaf160
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I knew what to expect from beta software . Previous years things were broken right up until the official update . I just make sure I don't run the betas on my main device
Bkat112
Halo
Options
Discussions
You'll be bored with the Pixel 6 in 5 min
KingVic
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
0 Likes
Gendo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
If you want a Pixel experience why not get a Pixel? Samsung is never gonna be a stock experience. If you're wanting Pixel-like interface that's easy. Nova mimics the Pixel launcher very well. I'm not sure if there's features missing that you covet, I'm really not that well read on Android 12. And as far as "fooling the market makers", I think Samsung is in a don't fix what isn't broken mindset. I'm guessing currently they like how their software represents their brand.
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
agreed
0 Likes
ShubhamP
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
The stock android experience is indeed different. The point isn't about that. It's about the disappointment with how Samsung has not added anything new or I'd say great innovative features to the new One UI version. Noting how this is completely an entire One UI version shift and also a new android version. The question is more about the disappointment with what Samsung came with the new version, which is very very little. Also, I'm not saying Samsung to not represent their brand, but instead do represent what their brand is with the One UI and the new android experience. Android 12 is more about "You" and personalization.
Gendo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Current Nova setup. Screenshot_20211024-201624_Nova7.jpg
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
"Recents" gesture and action is choppy and delayed when using Nova, i wish there was a fix for this
Gendo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
From the home screen yes, but in app it's just fine. Honestly I've grown accustomed to the delay but your point is valid.
0 Likes