Original topic:

Fb messenger on UI 6.0 android 14

(Topic created: 10-12-2023 03:25 PM)
JG617
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Most recent UPDATE posted at bottom of tread post

My fb messenger keeps crashing I'm not sure if it is because of the beta or because fb messenger isn't Compatible with it just yet because it's not on the market as of yet... I can't make any kind of calls or use my camera for some reason or send out pictures unless i leave the app and go to my gallery and select a pic and send it throughthe options which is the longer way of doing it rather than just selectingit right in the app... I Uninstalled it twice and even looked through all my settings and permissions and can't find the reason it keeps happening... people also can't make calls to me on there... it's just that particular app... 

this is on a s23 ultra one UI 6.0 android 14 beta

UPDATE! 11/2/23 

everything has been running smoothly for the past 2 weeks no hiccups no glitches or bugs, been making and receiving calls and sending photos and links as if nothing had happened and other things are running smoothly and all my apps that I'm a beta tester on seem to be up to date with Android 14 now
15 Replies
Options
Discussions
Mine does too. I did all the basic stuff like reinstalling, wiping cache, etc. I don't even receive notifications anymore
JG617
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yea I just realized I'm beta testing on that and ironically enough I just got an update and it fixed all the issues 😅
Options
Discussions
I am still waiting for said update
0 Likes
JG617
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
UPDATE! 11/2/23 

everything has been running smoothly for the past 2 weeks no hiccups no glitches or bugs,  been making and receiving calls and sending photos and links as if nothing had happened and other things are running smoothly and all my apps that I'm a beta tester on seem to be up to date with Android 14 now
0 Likes
BigPhordee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Mine is acting weird as well.
0 Likes
JG617
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
UPDATE! 11/2/23 

everything has been running smoothly for the past 2 weeks no hiccups no glitches or bugs,  been making and receiving calls and sending photos and links as if nothing had happened and other things are running smoothly and all my apps that I'm a beta tester on seem to be up to date with Android 14 now
0 Likes
Ryderjj89
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
This has been happening to me on the betas for oneui 6. Messenger opens up like a fresh start asking to save my info, sync contacts, etc. I don't get notifications and I always get a message that messenger keeps stopping.
OrangeSlice
Constellation
Options
Discussions
This is happening to me as well. I'm basically not even able to use FB messenger anymore and it keeps crashing.
0 Likes
alexstrand7
Constellation
Options
Discussions

It does still crash in final release of One ui 6 for S23. 

0 Likes