Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Final 11 One UI 3.0

(Topic created on: 12/11/20 11:02 PM)
BuckNut
Halo
Options
Discussions
So my wife has a Samsung S20 Ultra and she got the full Android 11 One UI 3.0 final tonight. She was not a Beta tester.  Here I am a Beta tester and still on Beta 3.  Why be a tester if u cannot get the final when it comes out. I have been Beta for MAC iOS and Windows. Always got final versions once they became available.  Not with Samsung.  Why Beta test and wait a month before getting a final after others.  I don't have a stable version yet but non testers get it first.  Someone is crewing the pooch.  They will loose testers for this treatment.  I will never do it again. 
25 Replies
MattyIce410
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The Note 20 ultra is still in beta. I believe the final comes out next month. The galaxy S10 ultra got the betas before the note and will get final before the note.
Options
Discussions
I know someone who received the final update.
0 Likes
PossiblyLucky
Constellation
Options
Discussions
People on reddit are posting screenshots. The Android 11 update for the Note20U is being pushed out by AT&T.
Blue_Orko
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I agree. This was my first time doing a beta with Samsung and it will run me away from Samsung. I will switch back to Apple when I get a new phone.
Eddyo1993
Halo
Options
Discussions
no you won't.
Njdan30
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I own an iPhone 12 max pro it's currently gathering dust as a rarely use it, iPhone was cool when jailbreak was available and you could customize your iPhone to be different than the others. the switching to iPhone because another non related phone got an update before this particular model has is like cutting off your own nose to spite your face lol, what about phone like the pixel that had android 11 for months now? which ever you decide good luck to you, the beta program is for testing of firmware and apps etc and helping solve bugs so stable versions get out faster, no difference than Apple beta software
Njdan30
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
she got it simply because she's got a GALAXY S20 NOT THE NOTE 20 SERIES, there's NO STABLE note version yet at all, you can always opt out but you'll still have to wait until it's released period.
SickEk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
there is from att my girlfriend got it on her NOTE 20 ULTRA yesterday. fact is that there IS a STABLE version for note.
Njdan30
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I saw they released it for locked and unlocked on AT&T. if you're on that network you should be able to update
0 Likes