Did you mean:ย 

Original topic:

Final Build for Z Fold 3

(Topic created: 12-29-2021 02:40 PM)
Jmall
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I had to come here to see if the final build was updated on my phone yet. I been checking but it's not here yet. I heard last week they haulted the update but as of today I seen a article that it was out for US carriers. So shouldn't be too far out. I just hope the little stuff that's annoying with this beta be fixed with the final build. And one more thing I hope the completion of this update removes the crease in my screen๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿงก
15 Replies
blambtn
Comet
Options
Discussions
Lol. At least your crease isn't clicking/popping when you press on two different spots, and when opening the phone. So annoying.
0 Likes
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Discussions
You should replace that phone with the warranty
blambtn
Comet
Options
Discussions
I am out of state for the holidays but I believe I am going to contact Samsung, since I have Care +, once we arrive back home. I just don't want a refurbished device or don't want to have to send mine in for repair. Ugh. I have heard the horror stories about Samsung's customer service. Not saying their services are all bad, just some individuals have had bad experiences, which can happen with any manufacturer's customer service. What do you think I should do? The two spots are about a third of the way down from the top and the same from the bottom direction. Saw a YouTube video of someone with the same issue. If the phone is closed for more than a few minutes, it makes the sticky/clicky noise when I open it. Almost like there is some adhesive strip coming loose under the display, in both areas.
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Discussions
Honestly for me when they replaced an old phone they gave me a new one not refurbushed but I understand your worries.

Anyway good luck then.

Try to clean it up gently with a microfiber cloth and a bit of water and use an air duster on the hinge
blambtn
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thank you my friend. I will call them and see what my options are. I appreciate the help and the feedback. Have a Happy New Year my friend!
JohnnyDrama
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Well, Jan 3rd now, where's that update? I tired of some of these bugs.