Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Fingerprint Unlock

(Topic created: 10-17-2022 02:59 PM)
TheRev
Comet
Options
Discussions
Ever since installing 5.0 Beta on my S21 Ultra, fingerprint unlock rarely works.

Any comments?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JeremyP14
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I have noticed that mine is less reliable on ZVIH, but on the previous 2 versione were similar in performance. Perhaps slightly improved. It's weird that as we're (assuming here) in the final Beta some new bugs are popping up

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
JeremyP14
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I have noticed that mine is less reliable on ZVIH, but on the previous 2 versione were similar in performance. Perhaps slightly improved. It's weird that as we're (assuming here) in the final Beta some new bugs are popping up
LostOne29
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
My fingerprint sensor works some times and sometimes it doesn't on my S21 Ultra
Utahlvrs
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I too have noticed a lag in it reading my finger print. I even re did mine and although it was faster at first... After few days it seemed to lag again
TheRev
Comet
Options
Discussions
I've tried that, too. It works better the first day or two, then lags.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Sk3l3wo1f
Comet
Options
Discussions
Don't use fingerprint to unlock during beta. Basically your phone is reading a broken image of when you made the fingerprint
0 Likes
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Discussions
Hm? I mean I have the same phone it works and it's snappy. Suggest two things, clean your screen if you haven't and if that doesn't do it then re-setup your fingerprints it may have glitched the data during the update.
0 Likes