the time. then got a message says
"fingerprints operation canceled" 
0 Likes
8 Replies
jinikari01
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
My fingerprint register or icon is completely gone. Doesn't show up on my lock screen or always on display. LoL. Samsung need to roll out an update patch ASAP.
0 Likes
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
Probably needs to be enabled
0 Likes
jinikari01
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Enable for what and where. I never messed with this feature to begin with... Just another bug with this **bleep**ty beta...
0 Likes
jinikari01
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Okay. Just restarted and finger print icon is back... SMH. Beta is very buggy. Things like this should not happen even in beta test.
0 Likes
Mxracer6y
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I don't have this issue, maybe it's user error ? 😉
FrostTaco
Star
Options
Discussions
No, the beta test is exactly where this should happen. By the sounds of it, it seems like a rare issue, something which they really wouldn't have a way to know about without it going to beta... Don't know why so many people are complaining about bugs in a beta, the beta is literally used to help find bugs.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Losangelesnalnal2 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
If you haven't already, reboot phone into Maintenance mode, then select to Clear Cache Partition
... let us know
0 Likes