Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Fold3 / One UI Beta 4

(Topic created: 11-14-2021 03:55 PM)
DavidPruitt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I returned a Fold3 to AT&T because I could not participate in the Beta program. I went to Best Buy and bought an unlocked version. I got it home, opened it and was excited to join the Beta but I still don't see the option in the banner or under benefits. I really don't want to sideload the bin file. Can anyone tell me how I can join the One UI Beta 4?
0 Likes
23 Replies
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
You're not the only one. Nearly everyone is having issues trying to join.
DavidPruitt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Ah OK. So no one knows what is going on? Do we know if anyone has reached out to Samsung support?
0 Likes
cmpunkfan
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
It's only for TMobile n sprint customers
0 Likes
DavidPruitt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
It doesn't say that anywhere I've seen. The articles I've read said the phone had to be unlocked.
Tonilynn
Constellation
Options
Discussions
They only let a certain amount of people join,, once that number has it, the banner disappears and Noone else can join... so you took your phone back for no reason
0 Likes
DavidPruitt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
That's unfortunate. Tech reviewers were posting the availability of the beta very recently... even on Friday so I guess they were wrong. No where have I seen its full.
0 Likes
DavidPruitt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Thanks all. I'll just sideload it. I was hoping to do it the legit way.
0 Likes
Tonilynn
Constellation
Options
Discussions
They said that the release date for the update 12 will be at the end of this month.. so by December everyone will have the new update
DavidPruitt
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Oh. Awesome. I didn't realize it would be that soon.
0 Likes