Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Folder Coordination

(Topic created: 11-12-2020 04:47 PM)
BigPhil75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I really, really do wish there was an option for apps to be in alphabetical order automatically! Of course they can be moved individually, but if I have 20-30 apps in a folder they are not put in alphabetical order! They're just put random which I don't understand why! On Nova Launcher they have that option! I'm trying to give OneUI 3.0 a chance here!! Thank you Beta Team 
9 Replies
Options
Discussions
did you try changing the sort settings on the folder app? you have different sort options to look at your files and apps in there

clipboard_image_1605230905610.jpg

MrPhotoMoto
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I think he's talking about the homescreen folders..
Options
Discussions
Oh my bad, but there's also a solution for that., same concept but different settings
go to any apps screen》 tap on 3 dots on top right corner》 click Sort》 select Custom or Alphabetical

clipboard_image_1605233076292_1605233076292.jpg

BigPhil75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
That's still what I wasn't talking about. But thanks anyways. I'm just speaking on Homescreen Folders.
Options
Discussions
Got it👍
0 Likes
BigPhil75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yup! Thanks for clarifying, I totally forgot to mention homescreen folders.
BigPhil75
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Replied to the wrong post but you are correct. I meant to say homescreen folder.
MrPhotoMoto
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
ya seems like a HUGE oversight!
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to suggest us a change to an existing feature or a new feature to add, please leave a post in the Suggestions section with your ideas. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes