Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Font & Display changes

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 10:59 PM)
Jdrudd2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
After the update, the size of my font and/or display seemed to change. Everything looked bigger. Icons, text, websites, settings page.

I had to tinker with fonts and the display size settings to try and get it back close to what it was before. Something still seems off.
No idea what changed but clearly something happened! Wish I could go back and see what settings I had prior and reconfigure. 
5 Replies
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Try one of two options....

Go into screen resolution settings and change from WQHD+ down to FHD+, then back up to WQHD+ (seemed to fix it for me on my S21 Ultra),

Or backup your settings, SMS, etc, through Samsung Cloud and perform a factory reset.

As with any major OS update (Android 10 -> 11, 11->12) residual cache files are sometimes left behind which causes issues with apps settings, etc.
thecodemonk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Switching between the screen resolutions fixed it for me! Thanks TopherLee!!
TopherLee
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
You're very welcome...
0 Likes
IronicUsernane
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I had this same problem, but on the s21 where you can't toggle resolutions. I fixed it by moving the text and zoom to max, then moving them back down. Now all better.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Jdrudd2 ,

Please try suggestions from @TopherLee  as those have helped multiple recipients resolve the issue as much as that we have now pinned the post for all users.

Regards

One Ui Beta Team