Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy S10 Cellular Searching Constantly

(Topic created on: 10/23/20 2:15 PM)
mattkranzler
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I have a T-Mobile Galaxy S20 5G and if I have my network set to auto 5G it will constantly disconnect from cellular and say searching. What's interesting is the 5G icon is still visible and I have data access but cannot make phone calls. Turning off 5G (leaving auto LTE etc enabled) keeps me connected and able to make phone calls. Anyone else experiencing this?
6 Replies
SuperOvni
Comet
Options
Discussions
My S20 Ultra is always in 4G LTE and run very well, better than 5G FAKE...way better
0 Likes
Jase32220
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
yeah I've been having problems with the 5G on my S20 on t-mobile before the update probably just going to switch it to LTE Auto for stability
0 Likes
Annay29
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I been having the same problem with my s20 ultra
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

This may be caused due to a temporary network issue. If issue happens for a longer period, please send us an error report. 

1. Open samsung members app

2, Select Beta Feedback -> Error reports -> "Select a type"

3. Enter Frequency, Description and ensure Send system log data is checked. 
4.  Attach any  screenshots/video

5.Click send button (top right corner)

Please a wait a few mins before killing the app as logs may be uploading in background.

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
mattkranzler
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I just submitted a bug report with a video. As soon as I turn on 5G I lose cellular. Turn it off and I regain it. Didn't happen at all before beta.
mattkranzler
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I just wanted to report back that it looks like with the latest beta update the 5G issue has been resolved.
0 Likes