Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy S22 Ultra.

(Topic created: 08-20-2022 11:38 PM)
Options
Discussions
I'm having network issue. I can have 4 bars and no internet or I'll get out if network. 
10 Replies
Rdunn20
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Does it show 5g and have no data? If so I had same.issue. I had to contact t carrier and have them re provision the Sim card and it fixed the issue.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
Depending on your carrier you can go into connection settings and disable 5g and select 4g lte ect.. if yor carrier has it locked go to play store and download Samsung Band Selection and disable 5g through the app I used this for quite a while even before the beta I have Spectrum/Verizon and they don't allow you to disable 5g and 5g is still pretty new so it's kind of spotty and doesn't seem to work in some places
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
5G isn't still pretty new. It's new yes but Verizon can't get its act together 3 years and still no nationwide 5G compared to the other carriers that have it
Options
Discussions
Okay ill try that.
0 Likes
MoRadwan
Halo
Options
Discussions
I am T mobile and I started getting this issue today!!
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
happened to me Saturday (TMO) when it was actually a serious problem. otherwise, no problems.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
This has happened to me a couple of times now...I'm on Tmobile
But to be fair this happened once before installing the beta.
Options
Discussions
Happened to me on T-Mobile too. Restarted though and it fixed the issue.