Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 5 manager: Crashing

(Topic created: 10-20-2022 02:53 AM)
Options
Discussions
Looks like Galaxy watch 5 manager is crashing when trying to connect a watch 5 device. Any one else having this issue? It's rendered my watch 5 pro useless, being I reset it to try to troubleshoot. 

Yes, the software on the watch and plug in are the most current versions. Yes, the error report has been sent.

Crash box

Application crashes after selecting to continue. (It doesn't matter what is selected, application still crashes)

Even when using this version that says it addresses the crash issue(via notices section). Application still crashes.

Version 2.2.12.22101351 newest Watch 5 manager(app crashes)

The device has been reset, different versions of Watch 5 Manager installed and ran, the application still crashes. Even did a clean sweep on the Galaxy Wearable application, the manager still crashes. 

Samsung beta team, I need ya.😎
0 Likes
JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
Options
Discussions
I have the Watch 5 Pro, LTE version. It's been great..I think it's coding issues
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
so my Watch 5 arrived today and I got the message during setup that it couldn't connect. (wasn't happy) simply retried and, for some reason, it worked fine. we'll see how it goes this weekend. I am coming from a Watch 4 Classic (the 5 Pro was just too big). I run bluetooth, not LTE version. 44mm.
Options
Discussions
Okay, thanks for the update . I'm going to try to see if I can reconnect the pro to my device. A couple hours ago, my watch 4 finally connected remotely to my device. Maybe there was a, behind the scenes, update to the code or something. I'll check later you see if it's resolved, then switch back over to using the pro
0 Likes
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team