Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6 (OneUI 6.1 Beta)

(Topic created: Sunday)
ChiefTrixter
Constellation
Options
Discussions

My findings thus far:

•Battery drain is horrible compared to previous firmware. 

•Any custom Notification Sounds side-loaded causes the "Sound & Vibration" settings menu to boot you back to the Home Screen.

•Any changes to the animation speeds in "Developer Mode" reverts back to 1x after reboot.

•The "Daily Goals" notification returns after turning them off on both phone and watch.

•The battery complication on the "InfoBoard Watch Face" is slightly delayed, roughly by 1 second. 
2 Replies
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions

I didnt have any issues loading custom sound notification and im not experiencing a battery drain but definitely the dev options animations. 

Im also experiencing goals notification even though its set to not notify and everything set to manual or off and i keep disabling google Assistant but it re-enablels automatically at random. 

USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @ChiefTrixter,

Thanks for your feedback and submitting error report regarding to multiple Beta issues. 

However, since you've raised multiple issues for 1 error report (Battery drain, Notification Sound settings, Animation speed) there might be a chance that the developers may not be able to find the specific log from your report. 

To avoid providing insufficient data, please try to send 1 report per 1 issue and avoid closing Samsung Members app while diagnostic data is being sent (Causes insufficient logs to be submitted). 

As always, thank you for your contribution to Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes