Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6 beta version

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Options
Discussions

After I joined and updated my Watch 6 classic to the new UI beta version, my watch keep restarting itself till the battery is completely drain from 60% in 30 minute. Please help, what I should do. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
NATRAPS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

If you haven't performed a factory reset yet, that should resolve the issue - had the same thing initially but it's very stable now.

For the battery drain - I have the same issue and just reported it.

PecosPedro
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Only way to reset to factory settings was to charge the watch by placing included cord with the little disk (included with watch) under the watch while wearing and then doing the reset. Otherwise you will encounter endless restarts with no effect. Somehow the charger underneath the watch prevents the quick restart from happening.

My 2¢s based on my experience.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @littlecloudgz 

Thank you for your feedback. We are well aware of this issue, and Factory Data Reset is the best way to resolve this issue. 

Please try below steps to reset your device and proceed with the Beta software:

Note: Before you reset the device, please send a report to us, as it will help us analyze the issue more in depth.  (Phone > Galaxy Wearable app > Contact us > Error Report)

[Steps]

1) Hold down both buttons on watch until you see the watch resets and then shows the Samsung logo with "Rebooting...".
2) Click the Home & Back buttons twice repeatedly while screen is on "Samsung-Rebooting...". 
3) From the text menus, click the Home button (will scroll down) until you see "Recovery menu". 
4) Long press on the Home button until the menu changes to Recovery screen. 
5) Use the back button to scroll down to Factory reset. (Do not click Home Botton, as it will be "Select" option instead of scrolling down from step3)
6) Click the Home button to select Factory reset.
7) Use the back button to select yes
😎 Click the Home button to activate it.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,