Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch4 manager still broken

(Topic created: 10-06-2022 07:11 AM)
usersibEEM9oVD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It seems to be related to the eSim.  I disable my eSim and reenabled and the Galaxy watch4 manager stopping error is back 

I'm on Beta 4
9 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I don't think it's specific to eSim, though it could be. I think it's more likely related to the wearable app update that happened last week, specifically updating the plug-in. and yes, mine's still broken. at least they know about the issue and are working on a fix.
usersibEEM9oVD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes I believe there is some bad coding in the Galaxy watch 4 manager that causes it nothing but problems when disconnecting the mobile connection. That's why rebooting your phone causes you to need to factory reset your watch. But today because I don't have any 5G after updating to beta 4,I tried disabling and enabling my eSim and the exact same issue surfaced.
0 Likes
userq9a0d14CGm
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thank you for this - it seems to be a temporary fix to turn off the eSim, reconnect the watch, then turn eSim back on. At least until the next restart. Sure beats resetting the watch every time...
0 Likes
userq9a0d14CGm
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
As an update, it appears to be eSim only. Switched to a physical sim card and no problems.
usersibEEM9oVD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I hope they fix it soon
peterbold
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Yes same issue with galaxy watch 5 as well. Went away when I turned off esim
0 Likes
usersibEEM9oVD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I am only on eSim. I can't turn it off. 😫
0 Likes
userpOwCOOgf6I
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same issue on my watch 5 pro. Turn off esim and connection to watch works. Turn esim back on and loose phone connection to watch.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes