Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 randomly lost sync

(Topic created: 08-15-2022 06:25 AM)
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
My Galaxy watch 4 randomly disappeared from my remembered Bluetooth devices and disappeared from the galaxy wearable app. I had to reset my watch to reconnect it and set it up like it was a new device. Has anyone else seen this issue? 

I submitted an error report but I don't think it lost sync within the timeframe that the logs collect. 
0 Likes
15 Replies
Cass94
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Not in the beta but I had this issue within first month or so of getting my watch and s22u luckily when I got everything set back up it still had my backup....did you lose your backup data?
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
Fortunately I had a backup. But it was from March for some reason. It wasn't that big of a deal but it was annoying.
0 Likes
Cass94
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Oh yeah it is for sure honestly I wish they would get rid of the 'reset to connect to new phone' I know it's a security/anti theft setting but it should be optional just like activation lock is would make things a lot easier.... and yeah watch out with auto backups the watch has so many conditions that must be met simultaneously to trigger a backup that its not often enough
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
has happened to me, but not in beta, and it was my Galaxy Buds that completely went away.
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
Very interesting. Never had the issue on my S22 Ultra or previously on my S21 Ultra.
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Same happened to me, with the Buds, only I was on beta. Went to use my Buds and they wouldn't connect and had to re-pair them like they were new.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
I have not had this issue with the Watch 3, but my Watch 4 disconnects a lot while being on my arm and phone in hand, S22U
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Discussions
I have had a random disconnect before. But never it being lost from my remembered Bluetooth devices and disappearing from the galaxy wear app. It just completely forgot it was paired.
0 Likes
Thuglas
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Happened to me, also a GW4. I'm also unable to set it back up because I cannot get past the Google permissions page - there is no button to accept or otherwise advance. Did get an error report in on it. Screenshot_20220810_105859_Google Play services_1000000061_1660147152.jpg