Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch

(Topic created: 09-22-2021 07:42 AM)
userHBrLvDV5cS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I am experiencing 2 issues with my Samsung watch on the beta. 1st random disconnection especially when it's close by. 2nd I can answer calls on my watch but if I happen to make a call on my s21 ultra I can't switch it to the watch on the keypad Bluetooth. I've already tried a hard set and clearing out the cache and data from the wearable app. And no success! 
8 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Random disconnecting here
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I would tend to agree...System cache clearing should work...
0 Likes
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
there is actually no fix now. If you look at the watch4/watch3 plugin page in the app store, it says this is not compatible with your system. Both my Watch4 and Watch3 are now draining at least 6% batteries per hour when connected to phone
0 Likes
Budtaster
Comet
Options
Discussions
I system reset after the beta and my watch still makes that error
0 Likes
userX2uHcKxYGg
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have noticed the same with my S2 and Fit2
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
My watch 4 keeps disconnecting n connecting. The battery drains so fast in so disappointed. I'm even contemplating apple platform. Pretty I'm disappointed in the look, feel n how the phone works. Lastly I thought the screen would have be been full screen on the watch 4
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userHBrLvDV5cS ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Zachman97
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I've had random disconnecting even before the beta.
0 Likes