Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch

(Topic created: 09-22-2021 03:02 PM)
userHBrLvDV5cS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I am experiencing 2 issues with my Samsung watch on the beta. 1st random disconnection especially when it's close by. 2nd I can answer calls on my watch but if I happen to make a call on my s21 ultra I can't switch it to the watch on the keypad Bluetooth. I've already tried a hard set and clearing out the cache and data from the wearable app. And no success! 
8 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Random disconnecting here
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I would tend to agree...System cache clearing should work...
0 Likes
entropium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
there is actually no fix now. If you look at the watch4/watch3 plugin page in the app store, it says this is not compatible with your system. Both my Watch4 and Watch3 are now draining at least 6% batteries per hour when connected to phone
0 Likes
Budtaster
Comet
Options
Discussions
I system reset after the beta and my watch still makes that error
0 Likes
userX2uHcKxYGg
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have noticed the same with my S2 and Fit2
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Discussions
My watch 4 keeps disconnecting n connecting. The battery drains so fast in so disappointed. I'm even contemplating apple platform. Pretty I'm disappointed in the look, feel n how the phone works. Lastly I thought the screen would have be been full screen on the watch 4
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userHBrLvDV5cS ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Zachman97
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I've had random disconnecting even before the beta.
0 Likes