Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Gaming = hot device after update.. issue #2

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 09:05 PM)
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I normally use Stadia through Dex to game. My device would get warm of course, but now I'm concerned it will get not just get warm, but hot. After playing a simple scrolling shooter my device got hot..it even triggered the color on the temp indicator for the game booster. I did not get a pop-up warning, but I'm still concerned enough not to play Stadia. I also had issues trying to leave the game..none of the nav buttons were responding. I had to open the settings to exit.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Obiben
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My phone seemed to get hot just scrolling Twitter
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
**bleep**.. that was d@mn
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please send us an error reportfrom the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
There's there's no actual error report to send.. maybe a log somewhere. My device just gets really hot. No warning pop-up. The temperature icon on the game booster went from grey to orange for the first time.

The issue with the navigation buttons I have no idea how to report that error or what even caused it.. again no pop-up error message. I guess I could record the screen, but the device is already too hot for my comfort. I understand this is beta and I'm sure this will be sorted out in a future update. I just wanted to give and get other users feedback. To see if it was common.
0 Likes