Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gboard

(Topic created: 10-05-2021 11:26 AM)
selw0nk
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
After installing beta 2, Gboard is still freezing and crashing on me. They said they knew about the bug but still hasn't been fixed for me. 
8 Replies
Options
Discussions
I'm not using Gboard but my curiosity is killing me. Gonna download and try it out and see if I get the same issues.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
So far, after applying today's Update, I've not had an issue with GBoard.

Then again, I just now updated, so will report back later in the day

Are you using the beta release of GBoard?
selw0nk
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I am using the Beta release of GBoard, that's probably why. I have been on Gboard beta for awhile.
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Yea, I'm on beta GBoard too ... it was constantly crashing with original beta release... since today's Update, I've not seen a crash ... but of course, I just updated about an hour ago : )
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user751201tmO21 @DiegoKaku ,

Please update the community when you get a chance on your experience with GBoard on ZUJ1.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Discussions
So far no issues with Gboard, I've only been using it for a few minutes but it's been smooth. Not using the beta tho...
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm afraid to reinstall GBoard as it was the singular app that caused heating and drain on my battery. My phone only has a couple of bugs that don't cause these issues now.
It doesn't happen at first, but as the day goes on GBoard starts messing stuff up for me. I've already tried it several times, but not with the second beta. The problem is too annoying to try to install until the beta program is completely over.
0 Likes
DiegoKaku
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well, all good here, using for a few minutes, no problem.
0 Likes