Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gestures Beta 2

(Topic created on: 11/4/20 7:47 AM)
KSal
Halo
Options
Discussions
Trying to use nav gestures on beta 2 and they seem to be a little better than beta 1 but still not as responsive as they were on UI 2.5. Anyone else having the same results?
7 Replies
ParkerM6
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I was just about to post the same. These gestures are so hard to hit I have to move the bottom of my case.
KodaBo
Halo
Options
Discussions
Oh yea, an improvement but still far from One UI 2.5. They don't have nearly the polish that they used to and I hope they revert back to the way they used to work.
0 Likes
Ilovechicken03
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
yea bro had to take off full screen gestures was super annoying
0 Likes
Tré88
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I've noticed it as well. I agree with KodaBo, it's not as smooth as on 2.5 though.
0 Likes
Quiggs
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
not sure if we are still on beta 2 or not but full screen gestures for me seem to be limited to a super small sliver at the bottom of my screen. before the update to one ui 3 beta I could use the bottom 1/5th of my screen for the gestures. My left most swipe up from the bottom doesn't seem to work right until the 3rd or 4th try.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, please send us an error report to help us debug the issue. Please also keep an eye out for any other issues you may encounter. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Nativemills1
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I had to turn off full screen gestures as well, it was really hard to swipe in the correct spot. we definitely need a fix for this, I've been using gestures for so long I keep swiping on my icons now🤦
0 Likes